#28 - Halloween is near!

 


Halloween is near the corner, and also I got to feature my first sponsor...
Snorties!
In this blogpost I'm featuring the ''Certified Monster'' tattoo from the ''Certified'' Halloween Pack made by Snorties, that comes in 10 different Halloween words and it's available right now at the eBody Reborn EventTeleport to eBody Reborn Event

I'm wearing...
Head:
Head: LeLUTKA EvoX Briannon
Eyes: Gloom - Tataru Collection
Hair: Ade - Elle
Makeup:
(every tintable thing was tinted by me)

1. Just Magnetized - Gyaru Doll Collection - wearing Eyeblush, Waterline, Eyeliner v3
2. 
Fontaine Cosmetics - Soft Blush Collection - wearing Nose Blush & Nose Tip Blush in color red
3. The Moon - Eris Eyebrows for Lelutka
4. Reverie - Nightshade Lipstick for Lelutka
5. [Heaux] - EvoX Essentials - wearing Face Highlight & Button Nose
6. Dazed - Threadbare Face - wearing Nose Bleed v2, #Cheek L (scars), #Up Eye (scars)
7. LeLUTKA Scar Add-on on right eye

Body:
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Avoixs - Abby Skin in tone ''Frost''
Imperfections:
1. duckie - bitten (bite marks)
2. choory - hands and feet blood
Tattoo: [Snorties] - Certified Monster from the ''Certified'' Halloween Pack available @ eBody Reborn Event

Clothing and accesorries:
Dress: Corvus - Bloody Holly Minidress for eBody Reborn


No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...