#52 - My Little Puppets

 


''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou---Oh! Ignore the corpse that's behind my chair, that's....nothing to worry about.''
In this blogpost I'll be featuring this very sexy dress from my new sponsor, Stiff.
''Ophelia Dress'' made by Stiff - a dress rigged for Reborn, Legacy/L.Perky/L. Petite, Maitreya & Kupra/Kupra Kups. The dress has a texture-changing HUD, that consists of 6 different colors, that comes only if you buy it as FATPACK.
Available @ Stiff Mainstore - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KoKaKoLa/53/115/29

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka EvoX Fleur
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Glam Affair - Korina Skin in tone ''Blush''
Eyes: [Conviction] - Zephyr Eyes
+
Suicidal Unborn - Hardcore Doll Set Eyes
Hair: PADO - Power Hair
Tattoos: CHINGON - Elenor Tattoos
Stockings: Poshgirl - Saoko Stockings
Mods:
1. MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...