#32 - Bloody Mess

 


I'm a very bloody mess while I feature my newest sponsor - Absence!
In this blog post I'm featuring this set from the ''Halloween Set'' made by Absence rigged for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya Lara, Nerido, Ebody Reborn (Bork Mounds, Juicy Boobs). The set is modifiable only in fatpack - you can adjust the shine to your liking or remove the skirt.
Available at The Warehouse Sale right now~ event is closing November 18th 10pm SLT. 


I'm wearing...
Head:
Head: Lelutka EvoX Avalon
Eyes: [Conviction] - Zephyr Eyes
Hair: DOUX - Circe
Makeup:
(every tintable thing has been tinted by me)
1. Just Magnetized - Gyaru Doll Collection - wearing Eyeblush, Waterline, Eyeliner v1
2. Fontaine Cosmetics - Soft Blush Collection - wearing Nose Blush, Nose Tip Blush in color red
3. naja - quirky brows
4. Tear - Pussy Tight Gloss
5. [Heaux] - EvoX Essentials - wearing Face Highlight, Button Nose
6. Tear - Vex Essentials - wearing Nose Highlight 50%, Face Highlight 70%
7. RZ - Deadly Nose/Mouth Bleed

Body:
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Nar Mattaru - Hela Skin in tone ''Ghoul''
Tattoo 1: Nar Mattaru - Dark Arts Tattoos
Tattoo 2: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds
Mods:
1. REBORN ft. Axolotl - Juicy Boobs
2. MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs

Clothing and accesories:
Set: Absence - Halloween Set for eBody Reborn
Panties: Dios - Mini Thongs for eBody Reborn
Stockings: MIWAS - Thigh High Fishnet Tights
Shoes: llCoColl - Fae Heels for eBody Reborn
Garters: mercurial - lovespike garters black


No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...