#39 - Tattooed Camgirl

 


In this blogpost I'm featuring my new sponsor xx's new product - x thong - rigged for Legacy & eBody Reborn (+Juicy Rolls), and it's available in 9 colors. ♥
Available @ xx mainstore - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Resembool/43/167/2539

I'm wearing...
Head & Body:
Head: Lelutka EvoX Briannon
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Enfer Sombre - Astrid Skin in tone ''Albino''
Eyes: [Gloom] - Tataru Collection
Hair: DOUX - Ylenia Hair
Tattoo 1: RZ - Horror Full Body in ''Light''
Tattoo 2: ROUXS - Kay Tattoo
Mods:
1. REBORN ft. Axolotl - Juicy Boobs
2. REBORN ft. Axolotl - Juicy Rolls
3. MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs

Clothing and accesories:
Top: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Pretty Please
Thong: xx - x thong available @ xx mainstore
Stockings: MUSE - Cater To You
Headphones: +SEKAI+ - Neko Headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...