#51 - Valentine's Day

 


Valentine's Day is around the corner, and in this blogpost I'll be featuring these cute pasties made by my sponsor, xx.
''v-day pasties'' by xx - a set of heart-shaped pasties rigged for Legacy, L. Perky and Reborn bodies. The nipple piercings are included, as well as a color changing HUD for the pasties and the piercings with 13 colors to choose from.
Available @ xx Mainstore - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Resembool/44/165/2539

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka EvoX Fleur
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Nar Mattaru - Hela Skin in tone ''Ghoul''
Eyes: Gloom - Hotaru Collection
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Summer Hairplay Gacha - Coromuel
Tattoos: Rouxs - Trival Hurt Me Tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...