#34 - Skincare Routine

 


Today I'm gonna show off my skincare routine with products from my new sponsor - Belantti~
In this blogpost I'm featuring my sponsor Belantti's product - Skin Care Set - with BOM layers for Elixir Drops, Eye Cream Step 1 & 2, Foam, Face Cream and Milk Toner, all made ONLY for Lelutka EvoX heads & skincare props.
Available @ BELANTTI Mainstore ~ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legenda/184/93/698

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka EvoX Briannon
Eyes: Gloom - Tataru Collection
Hair: DOUX - Sophie Hair
Makeup:
1. naja - extra brows
2. BELANTTI - Skin Care Set - wearing Eye Cream Step 1 & Foam
3. ANICE - Cho Lashes
Skin: Avoixs - Abby Skin in tone ''Frost''

No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...