#35 - Goddess


 In this blog post I'm featuring my sponsor Absence's new product - Lana Gown - rigged for Legacy, Legacy Perky, eBody Reborn, Bork Mounds and Maitreya, the gown is available in 4 colors & 7 colors for the rosary. Mix, match and modifiable only in fatpack.
Available @ Black Fair Event on 13th November - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Idleness/158/165/29

I'm wearing...
Head:
Head: Lelutka EvoX Avalon
Eyes: [Conviction] - Zephyr Eyes
Hair: Moon - Serenwe
Mods:
1. ^^Swallow^^ - Gauged S Ears

Body:
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Nar Mattaru - Hela Skin in tone ''Ghoul''
Tattoos: Nar Mattaru - Dark Arts Tattoos

Clothing and accesories:
Gown: Absence - Lana Gown @ Black Fair Event - 13th November
Gown accesory: Absence - Lana Gown - Rosary
Headpiece: ^^Swallow^^ - Lion Headpiece
Halo: Zyn - Chaos Web Halo


No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...