#46 - New Year, New Looks

 


Happy new year everyone, I wish you all happiness and everything you wish for shall become true! I'm back from my vacation and I'm ready to blog new posts, including this one with this very sexy outfit from my sponsor SABBATH Event.
''KILLACUNT Set'' made by Cruel - a very sexy set rigged for Kupra, Legacy, Reborn(+Mounds, Juicy Boobs) that has a top, a shrug & low-rise pants that work with Reborn's Juicy Rolls. It also comes with a HUD that lets you change the colors of the set. 
Available @ SABBATH Event - 21st January to 11th February 12 SLT Midnight - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Delvaux/208/186/26

The set also includes the thong in the pic, available for Juicy Rolls only in the colors black & white, and it's available for free at Cruel's Mainstore:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/She/177/53/1000

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Nar Mattaru - Gisa Skin in tone ''Ghoul''
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Hardcore Doll Set Eyes
VALLEMOUNT - Demonic Pact Eyes
Hair: PADO - Power Hair
Tattoos: Rouxs - Kay Tattoo
Nar Mattaru - Dark Arts Tattoos
Mods:
1. REBORN ft. Axolotl - Juicy Rolls
2. REBORN ft. Axolotl - Juicy Boobs
Other Accessories:
1. .::voxxi::. - Nerd Glasses Unisex
2. [kunst] - Old Cigarette Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...