*NSFW* #47 - Late Night Snack

 


In this blogpost I'm featuring this really sexy-looking makeup made by REVERIE for my sponsor, SABBATH Event.
''Ramona Liner'' made by REVERIE - it's a BOM eyeliner & eyeshadow set made for Lelutka EvoX heads only. This set has 9 colors + 1 tintable for eyeshadow, 9 colors for the eyeliner as well as 2 versions for it and this set also has a nose eyeliner. The set also comes with a useful color chart.
Available @ SABBATH Event - 21th January to 11th February 12 SLT Midnight - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GASET/208/186/26

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka EvoX Fleur
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Nar Mattaru - Gisa Skin in tone ''Ghoul''
Hair: Magika - Ash
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Hardcore Doll Set Eyes
Tattoos: Nar Mattaru - Dark Arts Tattoos
Clothing: AURICA - Bonnie Outfit
Collar: glutz - pricked collar

No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...