#48 - Vamp Queen

 


In this blogpost I'm featuring this stunning dress made by my sponsor, Absence.
''Wanette Dress'' - is a dress rigged for Legacy(+ L. Perky), Maitreya and Reborn(+Mounds) and comes with a HUD that lets you change the color of the dress and metals - 6 colors for the dress and 3 colors for the metals.
Available @ Black Fair - 15th January to 29th January - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tranquility%20Dreams/130/127/23
After the event is over, this dress is gonna be available at the Absence Mainstore - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mug/92/231/33

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka EvoX Fleur
Skin: Glam Affair - Korina Skin in tone ''Blush''
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Hardcore Doll Set Eyes
+
VALLEMONT - Demonic Pact Eyes
Hair: LEAU - D003
Tattoos: CHINGON - Elenor
Mods:
1) .SB. + [BORK] Mounds Breast Augment for eBody Reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...