#50 - Safe Space

 


With this blog post I officially hit the milestone of 50 blogposts, and also recently I just reached the 600 followers milestone. I never thought I'll reach this many followers ever, so thank you all for following and liking my posts. Everyday I'm growing, evolving and learning how to be better at blogging. <3
This post is dedicated to my entire family - Steph (Momma), Kebbs, Grimla, Zeleny, Asher - and many more that I could write here but it will be a hella long text. ♥ Thank you for helping me, inspiring me and most importantly believing in me.

Also in this blogpost I'll be featuring my new sponsor, KIT'ZUNE -
''Pet Collar'' made by KIT'ZUNE - collar rigged for Legacy and Reborn bodies. Comes with an unrigged version too and it's available in 4 colors.
Available @ The Warehouse Sale Event - 23th January to 18th February - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rotten/127/109/23
After the event ends, the collar will be available at the KIT'ZUNE Mainstore - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neo%20Star/177/93/3000

I'm wearing...
Head: Lelutka EvoX Avalon
Body: eBody Reborn
Skin: Glam Affair - Korina Skin in tone ''Blush''
Hair: *PH* - Disordered Hair
Top: RENIE - Willow Tank Top
Thong: Pseudo - 11:11 Thong
Mods:
1. .SB. + [BORK] Mounds Breast Augment for eBody Reborn
2. [Kottr] Squishy Mounds: Overflow Mod


No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 - My Little Puppets

  ''Don't be nervous, these are just my little puppets. They are friendly, but they don't like seeing me being hurt or tou--...